Did you know?
- Capoeira is a martial art from West African slaves using music and dance to hide the practice of kicks and punches.
- Nunchakus are a farming tool used to loosen the edible portion of rice or grain from husks or straw.
- The concept of having a color belt to show rank was first used in Judo.
- Solders with Muay Thai skills were ordered to protect elephants during war in ancient times.
- Confusing enemies was an offensive tactic used by Ninjas in feudal Japan.
Copyright © All rights reserved | This template is made with by Colorlib